Report issues in Northamptonshire

Northamptonshire County Council

Here you can find links to council websites and links to report issues in Northamptonshire.

Northamptonshire Skyline

Abandoned vehicles

To report an abandoned vehicle:

Please supply the registration number, type and condition of the abandoned car, and its location.

 Contact the Citizens Advice consumer service

Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm (excluding bank holidays and public holidays)